Duckwater Services recently installed an industry leading, batch reactor based wastewater treatment system.
Duckwater opted for a high quality specification build out, including:
- 6000 gallon stainless steel batch reactor with custom designed, gear reduced, dual prop, agitator. The agitator features speed control via a variable frequency drive.
- The system uses Mosherflo T series re-priming pumps for solid laden wastewater transfer and a 3196 equivalent Mosherflo ANSI spec pump for treated water transfer. The pumps are fitted to stainless steel pump bases.
- The system is controlled by a custom fabricated stainless steel control panel utilizing Siemens IEC components and 30mm oil tight switches.
- The chemical pumps are ½” sand piper air operated diaphragm pumps. The polymer dilution system utilizes a Walchem LK series motor driven metering pump.
- The system features a stainless steel clear well with rocker arm level control.
- A walchem 600 series pH controller is integrated for pH feedback from the batch reactor.
- Effluent discharge is totalized by an Iosil electromagnetic flow meter.
- The system was a designed and installed in partnership with vendors; Smart Welding and Blue Sphere Water Technology.